- Allows smart table optimisation
- Accessible through multiple devices
- Offline access via ResDiary Plus iPad app
Yield & Channel Management
- Tools to optimise customer yield, so easy a puppy could do it
- Control & monitor bookings from multiple channels – emulate dynamic pricing like airlines (GDS)
- Multiple ways to book – resdiary.com, RD Now iOS app restaurant sites & social media
- Central reservation facility (for groups)
- 3rd party reservations
- Deposits & pre-payment (tokenisation)
- Ability to sell vouchers
Ability for restaurants to build their own databases
Detailed management reporting & dashboard facility
Bolt-on service with Nudge eCRM (sophisticated email marketing & detailed analytics)
- Operators report significant cost savings when they switch to ResDiary (e.g. from OpenTable & Bookatable)
- No additional cost for access for all staff (OpenTable charge per terminal)
- Free bookings from www.resdiary.com, restaurant’s own web page, or from social media
Ease of Set Up & Use
- No special hardware required – accessible anytime, anywhere with web access
- Whilst cloud-based, RD offer offline access via native iPad app
- Extensive, superior & flexible functionality with regular additions & monthly updates – all for a fixed monthly fee
- Advanced tools to optimise yield with more granularity; ability to micromanage yield, whereas competitors cannot
- One of the first to market with channel management – the GDS of the restaurant industry
- Operators have full access to their diner data; you can build a highly detailed picture of customers when integrated with POS systems
10 reasons to choose ResDiary
With a best of breed restaurant reservation & table management platform, ResDiary empowers hospitality venues to maximise yield.
We make booking simple
Enjoy commission free bookings from a partner that seats 10.3m diners monthly worldwide.
Out of hours or peak service, take bookings online & via ResPhone, turning missed calls into confirmed bookings in your diary.
Let us introduce you
Set up a free listing on our portal, ResDiary.com, and our iOS app, ResDiary Now, to access over 787k visitors each month.
Increase your online exposure
Generating more genuine validated customer reviews per booking than any other portal, we will increase the volume of valuable information about your venue on the web.
Is your website not mobile optimised? No worries. Get your very own, personalised, mobile optimised, webpage – FREE OF CHARGE – from ResDiary. Built for all devices delivering almost half of all bookings through mobile phones and tablets.
Don't forget social
Offer booking opportunities where consumers spend most time online: Facebook & Twitter.
Know your customers
Build a detailed profile of your diners – identify & reward your loyal customers.
Keep in touch
Use our email or SMS tools to entice your customers back time & time again.
Talk to our expert team
Our in-house team of marketing experts can help drive incremental bookings for you.
Need an extra boost?
We can help promote your brand through:
– Content and promoted posts on social media accounts with our highly engaged audiences
– Features on our popular blog which receives 3.5k pages views each month with 5 minutes average time spent on each article
– Paid Search Advertising – we can offer you Google Pay Per Click advertising to help your restaurant to feature on Google search engine results
Find out more about how ResDiary can help grow your business
The key benefit of social media marketing is that it allows you to create a community around your business and engage them at a local, informal level, instead of just shouting to a mass market. ResDiary is doing this with diners in their local area on a daily basis. We can create blog, video and photographic content that reflects your brand; content which can then be used to improve awareness of your business to our social community in your local area and engage them to make a booking. Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram also provide fantastic advertising opportunities to target key demographics in your local area-giving them an online experience of your business and giving you a far more attractive return on your investment.Find out more
Taking the lead from you, we can create engaging blog content which is aimed at improving awareness of your brand. This can be done in a number of ways; from interviews, to venue and staff profiling to inclusion in one of our popular ‘Top 5’ blogs. This content is designed to encourage engagement, and be shared by potential customers waiting to book at your restaurant.Find out more
Search Engine Optimisation
Search Engines, like Google and Bing, are releasing updates every week, altering the rankings of websites and trying to provide the most relevant search results for a user. Many advertisers promise a rank of 1st of search pages which is unrealistic since user searches are personalised by a variety of factors including your past searches and location. This ensures each individual gets the most relevant results for them. What we can promise is to apply the best practices that have been proven to help businesses being found by the most relevant customers and thus increase visits and bookings.
Paid Search Advertising
Pay per click (PPC) advertising (Google AdWords, Bing Ads) has been growing phenomenally and taking the place of offline advertising (e.g. billboards, magazines etc.). It can start generating visits and bookings straight away while natural search (SEO) can take months to take effect. The results you can get depend on your budget and location. Often, using PPC with the support of SEO can have transformative effect on a business.
- Restaurants own diner data for reservations made through their own digital assets. We share data for bookings made through ResDiary’s web assets.
- Provision of validated review system – so venues are no longer at the mercy of TripAdvisor.
- We act ethically – do not perform PPC on our customer’s brands unlike both Bookatable & OpenTable.
- Offer fixed charge each period – unlike our competitors to whom they pay a variable charge over which they have no control.
- We empower operators to drive yield by effective management of reservations – our competitors focus on selling reservations for a commission.
- Target busy restaurants who need to manage demand – competitors focus on restaurants that need them to generate demand (tend to be lower quality) We encourage access from wherever a restaurateur needs it. Multi device, accessible on & offline for flat fee.
- We offer regular updates to the platform (every four weeks) with new functionality rolled out to every user at no additional cost.
What our customers say:
Initially switch for financial gain
ResDiary does everything their previous system did and more.
Hospitality experience of operational teams.
Customers do not feel treated like cash cows.