Get started with our APIs
ResDiary has a suite of API’s that open up a range of possibilities for integrating your Website, App, Data Warehousing, EPOS system or restaurant facing solution with the ResDiary application. Each API is specially designed to solve unique problems and facilitate certain integrations with alternative solutions. As such, each API partner should consider the solution they wish to supply and apply for access to, to ensure the correct API is chosen.
Over the years ResDiary has developed an integration certification process to ensure that every integration works inline with the ResDiary product. This ensures that our restaurant customers receive fully functionally integrations and that our integration partners receive the advice and support that they deserve.
Please review our API suite and apply for the API that most suits the business goals of your integration.
So that you know what to expect, here’s an outline of the process:
- Apply for access to our API doc
- Check out our API docs
- Sign an NDA+
- Organise Payment or a Business Agreement
- Discuss your project with our API Account Manager
- Provide a draft spec
- Get access to our development sandbox
- Knock your socks off
- Submit your integration for certification testing
- Release the integration to the production environment