The programme follows a monthly rolling contract from start date. After the initial one month term, the Restaurant may terminate this programme at any time by providing ResDiary with one months notice of termination using the account management options or by submitting a request by email to email@example.com.
A monthly statement will be created by ResDiary each calendar month which will be sent to participating restaurants detailing the number of bookings that the programme has generated. This information will be freely available to ResDiary customers at any time during the period via their own diary reports. The amount payable will be added to the payments taken using the restaurants’ existing Direct Debit mandate held by ResDiary. For those which currently follow an invoice process for their ResDiary services, an invoice for these bookings will be generated. Payment will be required within thirty (30) days after the date of receipt of the relevant invoice.
In order to be part of the programme, it is requested that restaurants keep their online availability open at least 60 min prior to visit time for the Avios channel. This can be fully controlled via your ResDiary channel management functionality. If you require assistance with this, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard diner terms and conditions
1. Eligible Participants must register a ‘ResDiary’ account and link their account with their Avios Travel Rewards Programme, AerClub or British Airways Executive Club membership number in order to collect Avios.
2. Customers (Participants) can book restaurant reservations through the Restaurant Circle booking site on RestaurantCircle.com and ResDiary.com
3. For each booking reservation attended customers will receive 250 Avios.
4. Avios will be awarded to the customer account within 14 days post dining.
5. Only one Avios award of 250 Avios per restaurant booking.
6. Cancelled reservations or no shows will not qualify for the Avios award.
7. Avios Travel Rewards Programme, AerClub or British Airways Executive Club Membership details must be added prior to dining to receive the Avios.
8. For missing Avios queries where Avios are not received after 14 days from dining please contact email@example.com
9. Bonus Avios may be awarded throughout the year. Additional terms will be added during these periods.
10. All bookings are subject to Restaurant Circle and ResDiary terms and conditions.
11. Avios are issued and redeemed in accordance with Avios Terms and Conditions. For further details, please refer
to Avios.com, or the AerClub or British Airways website.
Double Avios promo Terms and Conditions (for diners)
1. This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. Eligible Participants must register a ‘ResDiary’ account and link their account with their Avios Travel Rewards Programme, AerClub or British Airways Executive Club membership number prior to booking in order to collect Avios.
2. Offer available for new bookings made and dined between 00:01 24 September 2017 and 23:59 31 December 2017 inclusive (“Promotional Period”).
3. ‘Double Avios’ is applicable for restaurant reservations booked through the Restaurant Circle booking site on RestaurantCircle.com and ResDiary.com during the promotional period.
4. Customers will receive 500 Avios instead of the standard 250 Avios.
5. All other conditions as per standard Restaurant Circle and ResDiary terms and conditions.
6. Avios are issued and redeemed in accordance with Avios Terms and Conditions. For further details, please refer to Avios.com or the AerClub or the British Airways Executive Club website.