Introduction: The ResDiary 12 Days of Christmas Competition (“Prize Draw”) is organised by ResDiary Ltd. registered office at 36 Renfield Street, Glasgow,G2 1LU and UK Company no. SC258100. These rules are the terms and conditions of the Prize Draw (“Rules”). By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these Rules. If you do not agree with any of the Rules then you should not enter the Prize Draw. Failure to comply with these Rules may result in disqualification from the Prize Draw at ResDiary’s sole discretion.
Eligibility: You are eligible to enter the Prize Draw if you are a resident of the United Kingdom and if you are at least 18 years of age. Employees of ResDiary or its affiliates and anyone else professionally connected with this Prize Draw, and members of their respective immediate families (to include, parent, sibling, spouse and child) are not eligible to win the Prize (as defined below). Any such entries will be invalid. No purchase necessary to enter. Void where prohibited.
Entry Period: The Prize Draw begins on 1st December 2017 at 09.30am GMT and will end on December 12th, 2017 at 23.59 GMT (“Entry Period”).
How to Enter: To enter the Prize Draw, during the Entry Period:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/resdiary/ and like our ResDiary page, tag a friend and share the competition post.
- Limit one (1) submission per person per competition. Proof of sending will not be considered proof of receipt. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
- At the close of the Entry Period, one (1) winner (the “Winner”) will be determined by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for that prize on that day.
- ResDiary’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Prize Draw. Odds of winning depend on the actual number of eligible entries received.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook and asked to confirm via email within 24 hrs of the winner selection date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s list will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ResDiary’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Governing Law: The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
Non-Affilation: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to ResDiary and not to any other party.
Modification: The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control, including the closure of a venue. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the ResDiary.
Day 1 Terms and Conditions:
This entitles the winner to a Pre theatre 2 course Market Menu including a glass of prosecco for 2 people at Blythswood Square Hotel. This offer is available Sunday to Friday Lunch 12:00-2:30,
Sunday to Friday Dinner 5:00-6:30 and cannot be used on Christmas day, Hogmanay or Valentine’s Day or along with any other voucher/promotion.
Day 2 Terms and Conditions:
Parties will have a 2 hour duration on the table and any drinks ordered after this time will be chargeable. One drink per person at any one time. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, promotional offer or menu. Offer only available in Bar Soba Leeds.
Day 3 Terms and Conditions:
This entitles the winner to a £40 voucher at Mezzidakia. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other deal and is valid until 30/6/18. Voucher can only be used in one transaction, please mention voucher at time of booking and present upon arrival at the restaurant.
Day 4 Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Excludes key dates ( Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve, Mother’s day, Father’s Day, Valentines, Easter and Public Holidays.) Dinner in Cultra Inn excludes beverages.
Day 5 Terms and Conditions:
This entitles the winner to a £50 voucher at Chaopraya in Leeds. Address: 20A, Blayds Court, Swinegate, Leeds LS1 4AG. Vouchers are valid 12 months from issue date. Vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable. No replacements will be offered for lost, damaged or stolen vouchers. Voucher cost will be for £50 only.
Day 6 Terms and Conditions:
Please call reservations on 018280102 to make a booking and advise the reservations team that you will be using a voucher as payment.
Day 7 Terms and Conditions:
This entitles the winner to a bottle of Champagne at Little Bird Battersea or Chiswick winners preference.
Day 8 Terms and Conditions:
Subject to availability. Excludes key dates (Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve, Mother’s day, Father’s Day, Valentines, Easter and Public Holidays.) Dinner in Cultra Inn excludes beverages.
Day 9 Terms and Conditions:
This entitles the winner to a Nam Tuk, Glasgow, £20 voucher. Vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable. No replacements will be offered for lost, damaged or stolen vouchers. Voucher cost will be for £20 only.
Day 10 Terms and Conditions:
This voucher entitles you & a guest to a 2 course meal and a glass of wine each in Mezze. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. You must notify the restaurant team at the time of booking when you wish to redeem your gift voucher. The management will not accept responsibility for any lost voucher (no replacement gift vouchers will be provided). This voucher cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund. No voucher or change will be given when voucher is redeemed.
Day 11 Terms and Conditions:
This entitles the winner to a meal for 2 worth £75 at Oklava. This offer is valid for 12 months from issue date. This offer is non-refundable and non-transferable. Voucher cost will be for £75 only.
Day 12 Terms and Conditions:
This entitles the winner to a prosecco brunch in the Bar + Grill at James St South for 4 guests. Available Saturday and Sunday to the value of £80.