ResDiary is a leading restaurant reservation system used by over 7700 restaurants across the globe and helps to seat over 12.3m diners every month . Our continued goal is to expand ResDiary worldwide by enhancing both our offering on a B2B sales level for restaurateurs and an excellent reservation experience for diners.
We’re looking for a talented account executive to closely manage our growing client base of restaurateurs. You will be responsible for lead generation, client retention and also assisting customers to make full use of the ResDiary functionality.
You’re self motivated and a self starter, receptive to ideas and challenges and are expected to have the interests of the restaurant operators placed above all else. You’re able to work with or without supervision as part of a wider team. You will report to the New Zealand Country Manager.
- Qualification to degree level in marketing, sales, business management or hospitality preferred.
- Knowledge of the local area required.
- Hospitality industry professionals preferred, ideally with prior experience in staff training.
- Proficiency in English required (additional fluent languages an advantage).
- Full training given, but computing skills required.
- A valid driving licence is required.
- The desire to deliver outstanding customer service is a necessity.
- Excellent communication skills
Having a happy team is very important to us here at ResDiary, we strive to promote a great working atmosphere and that’s why we offer a range of team benefits.
- Kivi-saver contribution
- Incentive structure.
- An attractive position in a proven organisation within a dynamic and energetic team.
- Long-term career paths that are provided in a positive working environment, where our people feel safe, appreciated and respected.
Find out more about ResDiary here: