ResDiary is one of the world’s leading providers of online restaurant reservations, seating over 16,200,000 diners per month, across more than 9,200 restaurants in 59 countries. Headquartered in the UK, we have team members and licensees in the UK, Ireland, Italy, South Africa, Canada, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Indonesia, the Philippines, Dubai, Australia, and New Zealand.
ResDiary is looking for enthusiastic Android Developers to join it’s fast growing development team based in Glasgow. As a member of the development team you will gain experience working with the latest technologies doing development on the ResDiary business and consumer apps. You will be a good communicator as you will work closely with other members of the development team as well as collaborating with the product, design, and QA teams to produce quality code and end-user products. You will also interact with the support team in order to identify and fix any issues arising.
- Experience working with Android Java or Kotlin languages
- Good knowledge of Android Studio and different deployment targets
- Working with Android Studio XML & Constraint Layout
- Knowledge/experience of implementing code design patterns
- Enjoy problem solving and debugging
- Familiar with Google’s Material Design Standards
- Link to a published app
- Experience with SQLite or Room
- Experience with Dagger 2 Dependency Injection
- Experience with Retrofit
- Use of Kotlin Coroutines
- Integrating 3rd party frameworks and/or API integration (including Social Media Frameworks)
- Experience of sourceControl – GIT, SourceTree, using GITHUB, BitBucket etc
- Experience with debugging using instruments and increasing performance
- Experience with Unit Testing & Automation
- Experience with Google Play Submission process via Google Play Console
£30-40k, pension contribution, and annual discretionary bonus
Here are some more reasons to work with us;
- Discount on hundreds of hotels and dining experiences around the world
- Private medical cover
- A close, friendly team of co-workers
- Generous employer contributions to company pension scheme
- Opportunities for progression and learning new skills
- Choose a book every month in our Library Project
How to apply
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of restaurant management and reservations at ResDiary, submit your application to email@example.com.
Please note that all candidates will be required to provide contact details for their previous employer (if applicable) who will be contacted after first round interviews for a reference. Employment offers will be made subject to a reference from your current employer being received, your consent will be asked for before contacting your current employer.
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.