ResDiary is one of the world’s leading providers of online restaurant reservations, seating over 16,700,000 diners per month, across more than 9,100 restaurants in 60 countries. ResDiary is a flat-fee, online reservation system designed to help hospitality operators run a smooth service. Our vision is to help empower restaurants to improve revenue and yield to the operators’ best advantage. We also have a growing offering to attract diners; a web portal, and iOS and Android app, ResDiary Now, which helps diners discover great restaurants in their locations. Our head office is based in Glasgow, with teams in Manchester, London, Dublin, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Dubai.
Duties and responsibilities
- Investigate, triage, and fix issues that arrive from the support team and API partners.
- Prioritise and escalate issues where appropriate to the emergency support engineering team.
- Learn the landscape of internal and 3rd party services that the various ResDiary products rely on.
- Collaborate regularly with the wider development team, development manager and CTO to ensure recurring issues are appropriately dealt with.
Professional experience in a support engineer capacity, preferably for a web application.
Other relevant skills
- Know your way around a SQL database.
- Understand how to debug a web request.
- ASP.NET WebAPI.
Basic salary £20k-£30k (dependent on experience)
Pension contribution and annual discretionary bonus
Here are some more reasons to work with us;
Discount on hundreds of hotels and dining experiences around the world.
Private medical cover.
A close, friendly team of co-workers.
Generous employer contributions to company pension scheme.
Opportunities for progression and learning new skills.
All the espresso you can drink (Glasgow office based jobs).
Choose a book every month in our Library Project.
How to apply
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of restaurant management and reservations at ResDiary, submit your application to email@example.com.
Please note that all candidates will be required to provide contact details for their previous employer (if applicable) who will be contacted after first round interviews for a reference. Employment offers will be made subject to a reference from your current employer being received, your consent will be asked for before contacting your current employer.
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.