ResDiary is a leading online reservation system, working with some of the best restaurants in the world. We’re a growing company with over 8600 restaurants in 57 countries offering a web application sold as software as a service. Our application is accessible anywhere via the internet. We don’t charge transaction fees, instead working on a fixed monthly flat fee, and our vision is to help empower restaurants to improve revenue and yield to the operator’s best advantage.
Our head office is based in Glasgow, with teams in London, Dublin, Dubai, New Zealand, Singapore, Canada, Bali, and more.
Based in Singapore, you will take responsibility for increasing our customer base in this area. You will be responsible for arranging introductory meetings and securing new business in the area. An additional part of the role will be retaining customers in Singapore and there will be a requirement to be on a rota for support duties. You will report to the Country Manager.
- Deliver new business through an agreed marketing strategy.
- Develop productive relationships with key influencers in the market.
- Develop strategies for winning accounts and growing our business.
- Identify routes into our target markets and build high level relationships.
- Nurture new accounts, highlighting early successes.
- Expand existing accounts, building on past successes to roll out across entire portfolios.
You must be motivated, a self-starter, receptive to ideas and challenges. You are expected to have industry experience and have the interests of the restaurant operators placed above all else. You will have to be able to work without supervision as part of a wider team.
The ability to connect to restaurant owners is important. Therefore this opportunity will suit an individual who has previously held positions of responsibility within a restaurant environment for a number of years.
Degree desirable in computer science, marketing, business management, or hospitality.
- Proficiency in English required.
- Valid driving licence.
- Computing skills.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Good basic remuneration with uncapped bonus scheme subject to negotiation.
- Pension contributions
- Plus annual discretionary bonus.
- Tools of the trade: Laptop, iPad, mobile phone
- Work travel allowance
A training session is required at our head office office, based in Glasgow, Scotland. Travel and accommodation expenses will be covered by ResDiary.
You will be working from home, with a view to office space being made available as and when required.
Salary: SGD: $65,000
If you’re interested in joining the ResDiary team and believe this is the role for you, please apply in writing to email@example.com.
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
All applicants must have the right to live & work in Singapore.