ResDiary is one of the largest restaurant reservation systems in the world used by over 7300 restaurants across the globe, seating over 10.7m diners every month. Due to rapid growth and expansion across the UK, Europe and Asia, we are looking for a talented Business Analyst Intern to join our Glasgow office and work with our large portfolio of restaurants including Michelin starred venues to local eateries.
As a Business Analyst Intern, you will work extensively with our stakeholders performing in depth research into current processes creating reports and providing consulting to groups and individual accounts.
This is a 6 month internship with a view of full time employment thereafter, dependent on performance.
- Understand the needs of our clients to enable you to create benchmarks and targets within key markets
- Analyse stakeholder accounts and investigate feedback into the product provided, understanding how current processes operate
- Create reporting structures and use detailed data modelling practices to analyse findings and create detailed reports on key projects including utilisation, short selling, unfulfilled bookings online and internally within the restaurant sector
- Make recommendations to drive client objectives forward
- Currently in your final year at university or graduated within the last 2 years
- Degree in a business related discipline is preferred, however other disciplines will be considered
- Strong interest in business development
- Knowledge of the restaurant industry and current industry trends
- Interest in practical uses for ‘Big Data’
- Passionate about creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one given time
- Possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Great attention to detail
- Relevant experience of project management is desirable but not essential
- Front of house experience in the restaurant industry preferred
Having a happy team is important to us here at ResDiary, we strive to promote a great working atmosphere and that’s why we offer a range of team benefits
- Competitive salary
- Work/Life balance
- Fun and friendly working environment
- Great Coffee
- Library – We will add books you want to read
- There is such a thing as a free lunch, we often go out for group lunches and dinners.
- Regular social events
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.