We’re a flat-fee, online reservation system for restaurants, bars, and venues, seating millions of guests every month in 9,200 venues across the globe.
If you’ve eaten out recently, you’ve probably used ResDiary to bag yourself a great table.
Our head office is based in the centre of Glasgow, where we spend a lot of time talking about what restaurants we’ve visited, where we’re eating next, our dream meals, and, obviously, working pretty hard to assist our customers.
Based in our head office, with some travel within the UK, you will be working with our experienced Customer Success Team. Our customers are really important to us so you’ll be helping them gain maximum benefit from ResDiary, using the product to achieve their long-term business goals. We work with everyone from large groups to independant restaurants, to Michelin-star venues and you will be tasked with driving retention and ResDiary advocacy.
- Building working relationships with venues, understanding their business and operational needs.
- Helping customers to utilise ResDiary in the best possible ways to achieve short and long-term goals.
- Creating success plans, ensuring ResDiary supports and advanced our customers’ businesses.
- Using our reporting facilities to help customers understand uses for the data that ResDiary can provide.
- Providing training and support to individual accounts and users within a client group.
- You’re good with people: you’ll be working closely with our clients so you need to be a team player who likes meeting new people.
- You’re flexible: we’re not a “group yoga” kind of office, but we are a pretty dynamic business in an ever-changing industry, and that means having a degree of flexibility.
- You like to learn: you’ll be working with a variety of businesses who will keep you on your toes.
- You’re interested in the digital and Saas industries.
- You’re analytical, goal-driven, and creative.
Your skills and qualifications
- You’re educated to degree level, preferably in science, business, hospitality, or life sciences.
- You have experience in the hospitality industry, preferably at supervisory level
- It would be useful if you’ve used ResDiary in the past. If not, having used any reservation system is a plus.
- You’re a good communicator in verbal and written English, and additional languages are advantageous.
The successful candidate will receive a starting salary of £20,000- £23,000 and pension contribution.
- Discount on hundreds of hotels and dining experiences around the world.
- Private medical cover.
- Opportunities for progression and learning new skills.
- Generous employer contributions to company pension scheme.
- All the espresso you can drink.
- Choose a book every month in our Library Project.
If you’re interested in joining the ResDiary team and believe this is the role for you, please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.