A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Product Evangelist to join our young Customer Success team. This position offers a unique opportunity to become involved in the UK’s fastest growing, privately-owned restaurant reservation company, delivering software as a service to over 8000 restaurant customers in 59 countries.
Offering the chance to work with some of ResDiary’s group customers, this role will allow you to develop professionally, while challenging you on a daily basis in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
This role is based in our Head Office in Glasgow, but may involve some travel in the UK. As part of our Customer Success Team, you will ensure that our group customers utilise ResDiary products to achieve their business goals and in this way you will drive retention and advocacy.
- Building a rapport with customers to understand their business and operational needs
- Advising and consulting customers on the most appropriate ways to utilise ResDiary to achieve their long- and short-term goals
- Building Success Plans to ensure that ResDiary not only supports but also advances the business of our customers
- Using the ResDiary Reporting Facility to help customers understand booking and usage data in ResDiary
- Provide training and support to individual accounts and users within a corporate client group
- You are a team player who enjoys meeting new people
- You are a determined self- starter and a high achiever, who adapts quickly to a dynamic environment
- You like to learn new things every day
- You take avid interest in the digital and SaaS industry
- You are goal-driven, analytical, and creative
Your Skills and Qualifications
- You are educated to a Degree level, preferably in a Science, Business, Hospitality, or Life Science subject
- Preferably, you have used ResDiary in a hospitality business in the past (but hospitality experience with any reservation system will be considered)
- Previous experience in customer service is beneficial and the passion to deliver good customer service is essential
- You are a proficient communicator in both verbal and written English; additional languages are advantageous
If you’re interested in joining the ResDiary team and believe this is the role for you, please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.