Role Start: April/May 2021
FT/PT:This role is full time and permanent.
Location: This role can be carried out remotely, or from our Glasgow head office (or a combination). If remote, then occasional travel to our Glasgow office will be required once a month.
Temporarily due to Covid restrictions this role will be fully remote
ResDiary is one of the world’s leading providers of online restaurant reservations. We seat over 15 million diners per month, across more than 9,600 restaurants in 59 countries. Headquartered in the UK, we have team members and licensees in the UK, Singapore, Ireland, Canada, Scandinavia, Indonesia and New Zealand, and are expanding into Australia this year.
About the role
Our newly created Digital Marketing & Communications Lead B2C role will establish & lead our customer communications in the UK and Europe for our new restaurant-facing digital product in the food & beverage space by developing and delivering regular, engaging product updates for subscribers and creating and curating content for social media.
This role will involve agility towards the changing needs of a sector challenged this year, so creativity and quick reactions are key.
You’ll be working with teams across the world, from different cultures and backgrounds and all with individual and collective goals. You can communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Working with our Sales, Product & support teams to develop regular product updates for subscribers
- Working with our editorial & growth teams to create unique, engaging content specifically for social media
- Managing social media content across multiple channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Running Linkedin & Facebook advertising campaigns, including budget management and customer queries.
- Development of push & in-app message campaigns aligned with seasonal & editorial content themes
- Creation of copy & creative for SEM and other Digital campaigns
- Design, build and sending of EDMs.
- Reporting and analytics.
- Relevant study in Marketing/Business Information Management or Communications
- At least two years’ experience working in Social Media / Digital, ideally in the food/restaurant/hospitality industry
- Excellent written English skills for content creation. Have the ability to engage/relate to different audiences. Other languages are advantageous.
- Experience with newsletter management platforms – e.g. Mailchimp, Braze, Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with CRM tools – e.g. FreshDesk, ZenDesk, Salesforce
- Experience using social media management, scheduling, and listening tools (e.g. Hootsuite)
- Experience with WordPress or similar web CMS
- Proficient in Photoshop, PowerPoint, Word & Excel (or GSuite Equivalents).
- Ability to design and build banner ads / Facebook ads etc
- Ability to work remotely & independently
- Experience of Web UX/UI
- Underpinning knowledge: Website/ digital marketing trends
- Project Management skills/ Attention to detail / Results driven
Some good reasons to work with us:
- Opportunities for progression and learning new skills, including a paid personal development day once a month
- Choose a book every month in our Library Project
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discount on hundreds of hotels and dining experiences around the world via Accor’s Heartist employee discount scheme
- 50% off gym membership at PureGym
- Discounts on retail, nutrition, beauty & spa, experiences, sport & fitness and more via our EAP
- 5% employer contribution pension scheme
- Private Healthcare cover
- Life Insurance cover equal to 3 times salary
- Travel to work finance assistance
If you’re interested in joining the ResDiary team and believe this is the role for you, please apply with a covering letter & CV to [email protected]
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.