ResDiary is one of the world’s leading providers of online restaurant reservations, seating over 13.5m million diners per month across more than 8000 restaurants in 59 countries. ResDiary is a web application sold as software as a service and is accessible globally via the Internet.
ResDiary also has enterprise agreements with Dimmi in Australia and Accor Advantage Plus in Asia Pacific. Headquartered in the UK, we have team members and licensees in the UK, Ireland, Italy, South Africa, Canada, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Indonesia, the Philippines, Dubai, Australia and New Zealand.ResDiary is growing year on year at a rate of 60% per annum and we see exciting opportunities in 2018. ResDiary is unique in that we do not charge transaction fees but work on a fixed monthly flat fee and our vision is to help empower restaurants to improve revenue and yield to the operator’s’ best advantage.
You’re self motivated and a self starter, receptive to ideas and challenges and are expected to have the interests of the restaurant operators placed above all else. You’re able to work with or without supervision as part of a wider team.
- Assisting with all areas of Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger account management including creation of invoices and with credit control
- Management of the group mailbox – answering queries from customers/suppliers or allocating to other team members where appropriate ensuring SLA’s are met
- Reconciliations of bank, sales and purchase ledgers
- Filing and general administration
- Other related duties as required
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Attention to detail, producing accurate and quality work
- Ability to work autonomously, with excellent organisational skills
- Professional and friendly manner
Good basic remuneration, pension contribution, annual discretionary bonus