ResDiary is looking for a talented graphic designer to join our expanding team. Someone who has the ability to further develop our business-to-business and consumer-facing brand identities. The role will be multifaceted, working on a variety of projects across digital, print and video, using our current brand guidelines and helping to evolve them..
ResDiary is one of the world’s leading providers of online restaurant reservations, seating over 11.5 million diners per month, across more than 8,300 restaurants in 57 countries. ResDiary is a flat-fee, online reservation system designed to help hospitality operators run a smooth service.We are unique in that we do not charge transaction fees but work on a fixed monthly flat fee. Our vision is to help empower restaurants to improve revenue and yield to the operators’ best advantage.
We also have a growing offering to attract diners; a web portal, and iOS and Android app, ResDiary Now, which helps diners discover great restaurants in their locations, generating incremental bookings for our restaurateurs.
Headquartered in the UK, we have team members and licensees in the UK, Italy, France, South Korea, South Africa, Canada, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Indonesia, the Philippines, Dubai, Australia and New Zealand.
You have previous experience of working in a busy and productive team. You are aware of current marketing trends and are always looking to innovate and improve our design and aesthetics were possible. You have a keen eye for detail and have honed your computer-aided design skills. You are presentable and tenacious, and are excited to get involved in an in-depth role. You will be able to work autonomously when required, but will also work well in a team environment. Here you will work within the marketing team alongside a video creator, content creators, and staff who have helped build the brand to date collaborating on multiple projects.
Types of projects
The projects you will work on will include:
- Brand bible: maintaining, updating, and developing it further when appropriate.
- Ad creation: from billboards and magazine ads, to digital ads.
- Day-to-day graphics required for web and email communications.
- Creating e-books and help guides for restaurateurs.
- Social media graphics and infographics.
- Design and development of campaign resources.
- Updating corporate presentations and brochures.
- Proven skill in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- A good design degree, or equivalent qualification. Alternatively, an extensive portfolio, demonstrating versatility across a range of projects.
- Hard working and accuracy-focused approach to work.
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and take direction from feedback.
- A passion for the the latest design trends
- Continually strive for self development.
- Photography and photo-editing skills.
- Sound understanding of print media and advertising.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and WordPress.
- Previous brand experience.
- Two years experience in a previous role.
What your portfolio should show:
- A good mix of typography, photography, and illustration.
- Examples of print and digital media.
- Brand development.
What we can offer you
- An attractive position in a proven organisation within a dynamic and energetic team.
- A great place to work where we believe in nurturing our team.
- An opportunity to be a part of a successful future; ResDiary has grown year on year at a rate of 60% per annum and we see exciting opportunities in 2018.
- Long-term career paths, provided in a positive working environment where our people feel safe, appreciated, and respected.
- A modern custom-built office, the latest tech to do your job, and an awesome coffee machine.
- Absolute transparency and integrity at all times while striving in the constant pursuit of self-improvement in all aspects of our operation.
How to apply
If you’re interested in joining the ResDiary team and believe this is the role for you, please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.