Role Start: May 2021
FT/PT:This role is full time and permanent.
Location: This role can be carried out remotely, or from our Glasgow head office (or a combination). If remote, then occasional travel to our Glasgow office will be required once a month.
Temporarily due to Covid restrictions this role will be fully remote
ResDiary is one of the world’s leading providers of online restaurant reservations. We seat over 15 million diners per month, across more than 9,600 restaurants in 59 countries. Headquartered in the UK, we have team members and licensees in the UK, Singapore, Ireland, Canada, Scandinavia, Indonesia, New Zealand, and Australia.
About the role
Our newly created Head of Digital Marketing & Growth B2B role will lead a new phase of growth for an established restaurant-facing digital brand in the UK Market, by developing and delivering regular, engaging product updates for subscribers and creating and curating content for social media.
You’re Flexible: This role will involve agility towards the changing needs of a sector which has been greatly challenged this year, so creativity and quick reactions are key.
You’ll be working with teams across the world, from different cultures and backgrounds and all with individual and collective goals. You can communicate effectively and confidently with stakeholders at all levels.
You’re a Digital Expert
You have ideally worked in a SaaS environment, and have a demonstrated history of delivering positive results through technology and digital communication means.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop & Execute the Go To Market strategy for an established restaurant SaaS product in the UK market.
- Work closely with the local & global sales teams to capture & action customer feedback, develop retention strategies, and customer communication & engagement activities.
- Work closely with the global product team to identify & develop growth-driving strategies, including new features, improvements & optimisations.
- Brief & manage external agencies including PR, creative development & campaign development
- Analyse and report on performance of campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Provide recommendations to optimise spend and performance.
- Develop & execute experiential activation events for hospitality operators in key markets.
- Create & manage referral programs with local integration partners
- Maintain and develop our global brand in the UK market
- Build strategic partnerships with media, publishers, and other businesses with aligned goals
- Work closely with the product team on communicating new features & updates
- Work closely with the content team to develop content-based marketing opportunities
- Work closely with the social media team to develop & execute the social media strategy & calendar
- 6+ years experience in a similar role marketing B2B SaaS software
- 3+ years experience in a management role
- Extensive experience developing & executing marketing strategies for digital products, including mobile apps & websites
- Extensive experience in using data analytics & insights to drive improvements & optimisations to customer growth & retention
- Extensive experience managing paid media campaigns, social advertising, SEM.
- Experiencing in forming strategic partnerships to facilitate growth and/or commercial benefit
- Experience in funnel analysis & optimisation, attribution tools (e.g. appsflyer)
- Experience with a digital marketing platform (e.g. adobe, Braze, Leanplum)
- Experience in CRM tools (FreshDesk, Salesforce)
- (Preferred) experience in trade PR
- Experience in social media strategy & management
Some good reasons to work with us:
- Opportunities for progression and learning new skills, including a paid personal development day once a month
- Choose a book every month in our Library Project
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discount on hundreds of hotels and dining experiences around the world via Accor’s Heartist employee discount scheme
- 50% off gym membership at PureGym
- Discounts on retail, nutrition, beauty & spa, experiences, sport & fitness and more via our EAP
- 5% employer contribution pension scheme
- Private Healthcare cover
- Life Insurance cover equal to 3 times salary
- Travel to work finance assistance
If you’re interested in joining the ResDiary team and believe this is the role for you, please apply with a covering letter & CV to [email protected]
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.