Role Start: Immediate start
FT/PT:This role is full time and permanent.
Location: This role can be carried out remotely, or from our Singapore office (or a combination to suit). If remote, then occasional travel to our Singapore office will be required – usually once per quarter.
ResDiary is a global market-leading table management system offering hospitality operators full control over every restaurant service. We’re responsible for seating over 15 million diners per month, across more than 10,300 restaurants in 60+ countries.
Headquartered in the UK, we have teams in the UK, Singapore, Ireland, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
About Dish Cult
Dish Cult is a new venture pairing food – curious diners with restaurants. The app brings everything you need together, recommendations tailored to the customer, latest industry news, chef bios, new openings and much more. Dish Cult is now live in the United Kingdom, Australia & New Zealand, with more than 2 million monthly active users.
You’re flexible: This role will involve agility towards the changing needs of a sector challenged this year, so creativity and quick reactions are key.
You’re collaborative: You’ll be working with teams across the world, from different cultures and backgrounds and all with individual and collective goals. You can communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels. About the Role
About the Role
Reporting to our Global Head of Product & Growth, The Head of Product will be responsible for defining and prioritizing the development backlog and is product owner for both B2B and B2C products.
The role has full product responsibility, which includes release planning and meeting business KPI and ROI objectives.
The Head of Product is responsible for day to day management of the product teams and analytics functions. They will work closely in collaboration to create direction within the products with the Development team leads, CSS team leads and Growth leads.
Your responsibilities will include
- Day to day management of the product teams, including 4 direct reports
- Ongoing communication and collaboration with development team leads, CSS team leads, and growth country leads.
- Validation and support of new product initiatives from multiple business units
- Participation in development ceremonies, including prioritization, sprint planning, stand-ups & retrospectives.
- Reporting of product delivery status, sprint plans, and aggregated release notes to the broader business
- Development & communication of the B2B, B2C, and Integration Product Roadmaps, in collaboration with the global head of product & growth
- Implementation and management of User Centred Design best practices, including facilitation of design sprints, discovery workshops, and user testing.
- Professional development of product team members, including personal development days & initiatives.
Experience & Skills Required
- Clear understanding & experience in Design Thinking Process & Methodologies
- Experience in User Testing & Research techniques
- Ability to construct a roadmap, product strategy, and supporting research
- Experience launching software products in multiple markets, supporting multiple languages
- Build revenue, pricing, and adoption models. Micro/macroeconomics
- Mapping, understanding and communicating complex competitive, partner, and customer ecosystems.
- Experience with various analytics tools, and business intelligence tools.
- Broad understanding of usability, usability testing, usability metrics.
- Awareness of cognitive biases, and how they impact decision making.
- Communication skills: listening, verbal, writing, and visual communication
- Flexibility and growth mindset
Right to Work
You must have and be able to evidence all necessary authorisations to live and work in Singapore on a permanent basis
Some good reasons to work with us:
- Opportunities for progression and learning new skills, including a paid personal development day once a month
- Discount on hundreds of hotels and dining experiences around the world via Accor’s Heartist employee discount scheme
If you’re interested in joining the ResDiary team and believe this is the role for you, please apply with a covering letter & CV here
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.