We’re a flat-fee, online reservation system for restaurants, bars, and venues, seating millions of guests every month in 9,200 venues across the globe.
If you’ve eaten out recently, you’ve probably used ResDiary to bag yourself a great table. Our head office is based in the centre of Glasgow, where we spend a lot of time talking about what restaurants we’ve visited, where we’re eating next, our dream meals, and, obviously, working pretty hard to assist our customers.
We are looking for an experienced, outgoing and customer focused person to join our team as a Hospitality Consultant, responsible for providing customer support and guidance on our market leading reservations and event management system. Based in our Glasgow Head Office, this role will include full training and on boarding of new customers and supporting customers using all aspects of the ResDiary Reservations Management system.
- Working hours may vary from week to week according to the company’s requirements, your average weekly working time will be between 40-45 hours – starting no earlier than 8 am and finishing no later than 9pm Monday to Saturday.
- Occasional out of hours support shifts will also be required which can be worked from home (a max of three per month)
- We are looking for enthusiastic candidates able to commute to Glasgow City Centre
- It is important that you possess all necessary authorisations to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis.
Ideally you will already have experience of using ResDiary or with another reservations management system in one or more restaurants in a supervisory or management capacity. If you have had exposure to staff training processes that will be of added value.
You’re self motivated and a self starter, receptive to ideas and challenges. We encourage you to have the interests of the restaurant operators placed above all else. You’re able to work with or without supervision as part of a wider team.
- Previous experience in using ResDiary preferred, but any hospitality industry professionals considered.
- Proficiency in English required (additional fluent languages an advantage).
- The desire to deliver outstanding customer service is a necessity.
Qualifications in marketing, sales, business management or hospitality advantageous.
Excellent basic remuneration and great benefits, see the ‘reasons to work with us’ section below.
Salary – £20,000 – £23,000 dependent on experience.
- Discount on hundreds of hotels and dining experiences around the world
- Private medical cover
- Opportunities for progression and learning new skills
- Generous employer contributions to company pension scheme
- All the espresso you can drink
- Choose a book every month in our Library Project
If you’re interested in joining the ResDiary team and believe this is the role for you, please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.