Role: Hospitality Consultant
Start date: November 2019
FT/PT: Full Time
Close date for applications: 19th October 2019
Interviews will take place: W/C 26th October 2019
Location: Auckland (North shore) office
Salary: Dependant on experience.
We’re a flat-fee, online reservation system for restaurants, bars, and venues, seating millions of guests every month in 9,200 venues across the globe.
ResDiary is a subsidiary of AccorHotels, a world-leading travel & lifestyle group and digital innovator offering unique experiences in more than 4,500 hotels, resorts and residences across 100 different countries.
If you’ve eaten out recently, you’ve probably used ResDiary to bag yourself a great table. Our head office is based on the North shore, where we spend a lot of time talking about what restaurants we’ve visited, where we’re eating next, our dream meals, and, obviously, working pretty hard to assist our customers.
About the role
We are looking for an outgoing and customer-focused person to join our team as a Hospitality Consultant responsible for providing customer support and guidance on our market-leading reservation and event management system. Based in our Auckland (North Shore) Head Office, this role will include full training and onboarding of new customers and supporting customers using all aspects of the ResDiary Reservations Management system. You will work alongside the Training & Support Executive ensuring venues are making the most of our system by means of answering support queries and account management.
Experience of using ResDiary or with another reservations management system in one or more F&B operations in a supervisory or management role is preferable. Experience of providing training in any capacity will be of added value.
Our ideal candidate will be self motivated, receptive to new ideas and challenges, a real team player and driven to exceed customer expectations with the very highest levels of professionalism and service. We encourage you to have the interests of the restaurant operators placed above all else.You’re self-motivated and a self-starter, receptive to ideas and challenges. We encourage you to have the interests of the restaurant operators placed above all else. You’re able to work with or without supervision as part of a wider team.
- Previous experience in using ResDiary or another TMS preferred.
- It is important that you possess all necessary authorisations to live and work in New Zealand on a permanent basis.
- Experience in face to face and/or telephone communication with the public.
- Experience in staff training and development.
- You love a good challenge – “can’t” is not a word you use lightly.
- You have a good understanding of food and restaurants, and are able to speak the language of restaurateurs.
- You have a good moral compass.
- Full training and onboarding of new customers.
- Supporting customers using all aspects of the ResDiary reservation and table management system.
- Occasional out of hours support shifts will also be required which can be worked from home (a max of three per month).
- Account management by means of quarterly check-ins with our users.
- Responsibility for reducing churn.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Working hours may vary from week to week according to the company’s requirements.
- Commit to learning the features and benefits of the company’s solutions academically.
More reasons to work with us
- Competitive salary.
- Fun working environment.
- Opportunities for progression and learning new skills.
- Discount on hundreds of hotels and dining experiences around the world.
How to apply
If you’re interested in joining the ResDiary team,and believe it is the role for you, submit your application (including CV, covering letter)to firstname.lastname@example.org
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V.low.