This position offers a fantastic opportunity to become involved in the UK’s fastest growing, privately-owned restaurant reservation company, powering reservations in over 8000 restaurants in 59 countries worldwide. We are headquartered in Glasgow, Scotland, where our operations, development, management, and sales teams are based. We also have sales teams in Manchester, London, Dublin, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Dubai.
- General Linux exposure (Debian and/or Ubuntu)
- Web server management (Apache and/or NGINX)
- Database server management (PostgreSQL, MYSQL, or similar)
- Containerisation systems (Docker is a must, OpenVZ would be a plus
- Mail server management (Exim, or similar)
- Cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud Compute, Azure)
- Container orchestration (Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- High performance/availability caching (Redis)
Other relevant skills:
- Experience with Etcd
- Continuous integration and build tooling (Jenkins, Maven, Gradle)
- Virtual machine automation tooling (Vagrant, Packer)
- Dynamic programming experience (Python, Ruby, PHP, or similar)
Good basic remuneration, pension contribution, and annual discretionary bonus.
This is a full time position. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate based in our new offices in 36 Renfield Street in Glasgow city centre.
It is important that you possess all necessary authorisations to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis.
If you think this is the role for you, apply in writing below.
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.