ResDiary is a leading online reservation system, working with some of the best restaurants in the world. We’re a growing company with over 7400 restaurants in 57 countries using the system to power reservations. Our head office is based in Glasgow, with teams in London, Dublin, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai.
Do you have hospitality sector experience? Are you looking for a change in career? Are you interested in a new start in sales? ResDiary are looking for a number of Junior Sales Executives to join our energetic and self motivated team in London.
The ideal candidate will have hospitality experience and the ability to connect with restaurateurs. Working out of our London base, you’ll be responsible for arranging introductory meetings and securing new business.
- Degree desirable
- Restaurant Front of House experience: 3 years
- Required license or certification: Driver’s Licence & full authorisation to work in the UK.
- Competitive basic salary supplemented by a performance-based bonus scheme – OTE £40k
- The Company will contribute to a pension scheme for the successful candidate, following completion of a Probationary period
- Business phone, laptop, iPad provided
- Business travel opportunities
- Full training provided
ResDiary are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.