ResDiary is a leading restaurant reservation system used by over 8400 restaurants across the globe and helps to seat over 12.5m diners every month. Our continued goal is to expand ResDiary worldwide by enhancing both our offering on a B2B sales level for restaurateurs and an excellent reservation experience for diners.
In our mind you have 1-3 years experience with a Science or IT related degree with entry level skills. You have a desire to drive forward technology in a strong development team who provide the essence of our core business.
- A Software/Computer Science/IT or related degree
- Knowledge of .NET Framework – C#, ASP.NET
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio 2015
- Understanding of OO and Design Patterns
- Unit Testing
- WCF Web Services
- Experience of Windows Azure
Having a happy team is important to us here at ResDiary, we strive to promote a great working atmosphere and that’s why we offer a range of team benefits.
- We offer highly competitive remuneration packages that include a pension.
- An attractive position in a proven organisation within a dynamic and energetic team.
- A great place to work where we believe in nurturing our team
- An opportunity to be a part of a successful future; ResDiary has grown year on year at a rate of 60% per annum and we see exciting opportunities in 2017 and beyond.
- Long-term career paths that are provided in a positive working environment, where our people feel safe, appreciated and respected.
- Absolute transparency and integrity at all times, while striving in the constant pursuit of self-improvement in all aspects of our operation.
We would love to hear from you. To apply for this role please email us at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter detailing why you want to work for us and what makes you right for this role.
ResDiary are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.