Video is at the heart of ResDiary’s content strategy. We are looking for a dynamic, digital-world native with real creative flair to deliver visually engaging, and impactful video content. You will work closely with our creative team, including a graphical designer who will deliver most of the creative elements required; our brand coordinator on ideation and to ensure brand guidelines are met; and copywriters on scripts and appropriate messaging. Within this team environment, you will be able to hone your craft.
ResDiary is one of the world’s leading providers of online restaurant reservations, seating over 13.5m million diners per month across more than 8000 restaurants in 59 countries. Offered as a web-based service software application, ResDiary is unique in that we do not charge transaction fees but work on a fixed monthly flat fee. Our vision is to help empower restaurants to improve revenue and yield to the operators’ best advantage. We also have a consumer offering: a web portal and iPhone app which unites diners with restaurants; with the ultimate aim of generating incremental bookings for our restaurateurs.
Headquartered in the UK, we have team members and licensees in the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Canada, Denmark, Norway, Portugal, Indonesia, the Philippines, Dubai, Australia and New Zealand.
Responsibilities will include:
- Make highly engaging video content that raises the creative bar, pushes the boundaries in terms of storytelling and execution. This will be a blend of animation and videography
- Create effective content for multiple channel outputs, including digital, social media, YouTube and onsite.
- Create content that appeals to different audiences; both business to business and business to consumer content. Some videos may be how to’s (eg: https://youtu.be/ImdtlkVmKKk) and others consumer advertisement (eg: https://youtu.be/sSShhV1nFag)
- Think commercially, as well as creatively and understand the importance of audiences, targeting customers with content most relevant for them.
- Gain a deep understanding of the ResDiary software in order to convey its functionality.
- Deliver results, make content that works hard for the business, not just for ‘art’s sake’
- Concept, collaborate and input in creative discussions in response to content briefs, shaping the aesthetic and execution.
- Create, develop, produce and execute your own content at pace, keeping up with a fast- moving production work stream; deliver on time, and on brief.
- Work towards being able to manage end to end process – from writing scripts based on brief, create video, edit, add voice over – to deliver polished end product.
- Be self-motivated, versatile and highly organised, with an acute attention to detail to deliver work at a consistently high standard.
We don’t require any professional experience, but proven examples of video editing and production are necessary, as well as a 2:1 degree – a good grasp of video editing software is essential. You must provide a portfolio or show reel to be considered for the position. You consume video content constantly; have a keen eye for detail and have highly honed your animation skills. You are presentable, tenacious, conscientious, and are hungry to get your teeth into a meaty role.
You will be able to work autonomously when required, but will be in a team environment working alongside key stakeholder for projects.
- High skill level in the Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After effects. [Avid and Cinema 4D a plus].
- A show-reel of work.
- Ability to self-shoot using a DSLR camera.
- Ability to record sound and familiarity with sourcing music and assembly editing.
- A creative person at the core.
Experience of concepting and execution of a wide range of creative projects across digital and social media.
What We Can Offer You
- A place to grow and learn with the support of experienced designers.
- An attractive position in a proven organisation within a dynamic and energetic team.
- A great place to work where we believe in nurturing our teamAn opportunity to be a part of a successful future; ResDiary has grown year on year at a rate of 60% per annum and we see exciting opportunities in 2018.
- Long-term career paths that are provided in a positive working environment, where our people feel safe, appreciated and respected.
- Absolute transparency and integrity at all times, while striving in the constant pursuit of self-improvement in all aspects of our operation.
To apply for this role, please email us at email@example.com with a cover letter detailing why you want to work for us, what makes you right for this role, and your CV.
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.