ResDiary is a leading Restaurant Reservation System used by over 7300 Restaurants across the globe and helps to seat over 10.7m diners every month . Our continued goal is to expand ResDiary worldwide by enhancing both our offering on a B2B sales level for restaurateurs and an excellent reservation experience for diners.
We are looking for a Junior web designer, ideally a graduate with a good design degree or equivalent qualification to join our marketing team. As a member of the team you will maintain our various websites whilst creating HTML emails and marketing campaigns. Any given day you might be:
- Designing and building new website pages
- Creating responsive HTML emails
- Producing digital assets
- Image editing
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sketch App
- An understanding of user centred design methodologies.
- Experience in Marketing
- Previously used Litmus
Having a happy team is important to us here at ResDiary, we strive to promote a great working atmosphere and that’s why we offer a range of team benefits.
- Permanent full-time position working in a bright new office in the centre of Glasgow
- PC or Mac, you pick!
- Work/Life Balance
- Career Progression
- Fun, friendly working environment
- Great Coffee
- A tap that’s not a tap, but it’s a kettle – Blanch your tomatoes.
- Library – We will add books you want to read.
- There is such a thing as a free lunch, we often go out for group lunches and dinners.
- Regular social events
We would love to hear from you. To apply for this role please email us at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter detailing why you want to work for us and what makes you right for this role.
ResDiary are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.