A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time Lead Generation Executive to join our energised and hard-working UK sales team.
This position offers a unique opportunity to become involved in the UK’s fastest growing, privately-owned restaurant reservation company, delivering software as a service to over 9,100 restaurant customers in 60 countries.
With a competitive starting salary, flexible working hours and generous, achievable, bonus structure, the sky’s the limit in earning potential for a driven candidate.
About the role:
Based in our Glasgow head office and supported by the Sales Administration Manager, you will take responsibility for generating quality sales introductions to new clients for our UK sales team.
As a lead generator, you will combine customer service, listening skills, and industry knowledge to inform people about our products and services.
Your role will involve:
- Making professional, productive introductions to the ResDiary system
- Developing valuable, professional relationships with key decision makers
- Meeting set agreed sales & call targets
- Working alongside our marketing team on targeted regional campaigns
- Delivering quality sales leads which will result in confirmed sales
- You have worked in restaurants at some point in your career
- You are highly-motivated, confident, and professional
- You enjoy speaking to people and have a friendly customer service manner
- You have a fluent, confident telephone manner
- You can empathise with prospect’s pain points and find out how you can help their business to grow
- Candidates will have knowledge, and some experience, of working in the restaurant industry
- Computer literacy and experience of technology used in hospitality is a benefit
- Previous experience in cold calling, or sales prospecting beneficial
- This is a part-time position with flexible working hours
- Excellent basic salary
- Bonus-earning potential
- Company pension contribution
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Nice to have
- An extra language, eg: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, and Finnish