ResDiary is a cloud-based reservation system offered as a web-based service software application and supported by a separate iOS manager’s app. We also have a consumer offering: a web portal, www.resdiary.com; and iOS and an Android app, ResDiary Now, which unites diners with venues to gain incremental reservations for operators.
ResDiary is unique in that we do not charge transaction fees but work on a fixed, monthly, flat fee. Our vision is to help empower venues to improve revenue and yield to the operator’s best advantage.
Growing significantly month on month, over 8,400 venues currently use ResDiary across 57 countries, seating more than 12.5 million guests per month. We are headquartered in Glasgow, where most of the team work, but we also have teams in Manchester, London, Dublin, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Canada, Indonesia, and more.
We are looking for a full-time PHP Developer, to join our core team of developers working on new feature development and ongoing maintenance of our software as a service application.
Laravel based PHP development will be core to this role, but if the candidate is able to help in other areas of our technical stack, the opportunity is there. This includes Docker, AWS, React, and Continuous Integration pipelines.
Must have experience:
- Knowledge of at least one MVC PHP framework, such as Laravel or Symfony.
- Familiarity of database systems such as PostgreSQL or MYSQL.
- Solid understanding of web technologies and web development trends.
- Test Driven Development (PHPUnit and Behat).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Nice to have experience:
- Docker development.
- Use of Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with continuous integration and/or deployment pipelines..
- Knowledge of linux/unix systems, such as Debian and/or Ubuntu
- Basic web server maintenance (Apache and/or NGINX).
Other Relevant skills:
- Programming experience in other languages such as Ruby, Python, or similar.
£25-£30k, depending on experience
How to apply
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of restaurant management and reservations at ResDiary, submit your application to email@example.com.
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.