Role Start: April/May 2021
FT/PT:This role is full time and permanent.
Location: This role can be carried out remotely, or from our Glasgow head office (or a combination thereof). If remote, then occasional travel to our Glasgow office will be required – usually once per quarter.
ResDiary is a global market-leading table management system offering hospitality operators full control over every restaurant service. We’re responsible for seating over 15 million diners per month, across more than 10,000 restaurants in 60+ countries.
Headquartered in the UK, we have teams in the UK, Singapore, Ireland, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
This role will involve agility towards the changing needs of a sector challenged this year, so creativity and quick reactions are key.
You’ll be working with teams across the world, from different cultures and backgrounds and all with individual and collective goals. You can communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to work on defining and executing the product roadmap for new & existing initiatives for our integrations. Our integrations are a core component of bringing the ResDiary product to life. F&B ecosystem is uniquely complex and fragmented, presenting an exciting challenge for integrations!
The ideal candidate has strong technical skills. You should have experience working with data integrations, enterprise clients and influencing many partners. You will collaborate across the organization with senior leadership and critical business stakeholders, and be responsible for the evolution and optimization of ResDiary’s integration solutions for restaurants.
As an Integrations and API specialist, you will support API developers and partners globally, by managing and resolving technical inquiries. You’ll take responsibility for ensuring that customer issues are resolved, working alongside our development team to deliver successful solutions.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Communication with the internal & external stakeholders including customers, API developers, partners and technical teams;
- Troubleshooting & investigation of reported issues.Job requirements
- At least 4 years of combined experience in product management, software development, data engineering or solutions engineering.
- Technical background – Experience with programming, APIs, authentication, technical standards and integrations is required. Past experience as a developer preferred.
- Leadership skills – Ability to inspire and align your team and stakeholders while steering your products in the best directions possible.
- Experience in a customer-facing role, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work independently.
- Experience with agile development and methodologies.
Nice to haves
- Prior experience in enterprise client-facing roles.
- Prior experience with systems integrations or data architecture.
- Prior knowledge of the F&B space.
Some good reasons to work with us:
- Opportunities for progression and learning new skills, including a paid personal development day once a month
- Choose a book every month in our Library Project
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discount on hundreds of hotels and dining experiences around the world via Accor’s Heartist employee discount scheme
- 50% off gym membership at PureGym
- Discounts on retail, nutrition, beauty & spa, experiences, sport & fitness and more via our EAP
- 5% employer contribution pension scheme
- Private Healthcare cover
- Life Insurance cover equal to 3 times salary
- Travel to work finance assistance
If you’re interested in joining the ResDiary team and believe this is the role for you, please apply with a covering letter & CV to [email protected]
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.