ResDiary provides Software-as-a-Service to restaurant operators in 60 countries, currently helping 8,000 restaurants to manage their reservations and to maximise the yield.
Based in Glasgow, the Product Manager will play a vital role in liaising between the customer-facing and Product Development teams; understanding the business needs expressed by the customer-facing teams and working with stakeholders to specify how those needs are to be implemented by the Product Development teams.
- You should be an excellent communicator, adept at seeking input from all stakeholders and have the ability to manage development timelines, and balance business needs with development resources available.
- Experience of having worked in restaurants front of house will be highly valued in the assessment of candidates.
- You should have a highly developed sense of commercial realities and be happy to work with a highly complex and ever-changing set of priorities.
- the ability to work closely with Senior Management to establish and clarify aims, objectives, key results and requirements for the project or programme of each product or feature.
- very easy going and a pleasure to work with.
- have a natural approach to UX, with a strong focus on simple user focused design.
- have worked with SaaS applications or web scale consumer portal products and delivered success on B2B or B2C, respectively.
- have experience working with Analytics, Market Research, and Competitor Analysis
- be able to define product specifications and actively involve developers and designers in doing so.
The successful candidate will have a starting salary of £27,500. Other benefits include 5% pension contribution.
If you’re interested in joining the ResDiary team and believe this is the role for you, please apply in writing to email@example.com.
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.