An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our hard-working, fun-loving Hospitality Consultant team in our Glasgow head office.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity to become involved in the UK’s fastest growing, privately-owned restaurant reservation company, powering reservations in over 7800 restaurants in 57 countries worldwide. We are headquartered in Glasgow, Scotland, where our operations, development, management, and sales teams are based. We also have sales teams in Manchester, London, Dublin, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai.
We are looking for an experienced person to join our team as a Hospitality Consultant, responsible for providing customer training and support. This will include holding online and onsite training sessions on every aspect of ResDiary and solving customer queries and issues.
Full training will be provided.
Ideally you will already have experience of using ResDiary in one or more restaurants. If you have had exposure to staff training processes that will be of added value.
You’re self motivated and a self starter, receptive to ideas and challenges and are expected to have the interests of the restaurant operators placed above all else. You’re able to work with or without supervision as part of a wider team.
- Previous experience in using ResDiary preferred, but any hospitality industry professionals considered.
- Proficiency in English required (additional fluent languages an advantage).
- The desire to deliver outstanding customer service is a necessity.
Qualification to degree level in marketing, sales, business management or hospitality preferred.
Good basic remuneration, pension contribution, annual discretionary bonus.
- This is a full time position. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate based in our new offices in 36 Renfield Street in Glasgow city centre.
- It is important that you possess all necessary authorisations to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis.
- A full, clean driving licence is essential as onsite training is often requested by our customers.
If you’re interested in joining the ResDiary team and believe this is the role for you, please apply in writing to email@example.com
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.