We’re a flat-fee, online reservation system for restaurants, bars, and venues, seating millions of guests every month in 8,700 venues across the globe. If you’ve eaten out recently, you’ve probably used ResDiary to bag yourself a great table. Our head office is based in the centre of Glasgow, where we spend a lot of time talking about what restaurants we’ve visited, where we’re eating next, our dream meals, and, obviously, working pretty hard to assist our customers.
We are looking to recruit a talented Sales Administrator to join us in our busy Glasgow Head Office. The role will involve supporting the sales department in providing high quality administration support to our sales executives. You’ll be based in our Glasgow head office, reporting directly to the UK sales team leader.
- Answering inbound enquiry calls in a friendly and professional manner, taking key details to pass to sales account managers.
- Customer retention conversations with customers, and feeding back information and opportunities to relevant departments.
- Support to the global sales team with sales and retention administration.
- Ongoing learning and development within the company.
- Day to day CRM record management.
- Liaising with multiple internal departments for administration purposes and data location.
- Creating and compiling reports as necessary using company systems and programs.
You will be someone with previous experience working in an administration role (preferably within a CRM environment), and the ability to deal with a variety of responsibilities. Self-motivation and strong organisation skills will be your strength and you will be able to demonstrate a successful blend of confidence, professionalism, and assertiveness when dealing with people.
Experience and Skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent computer proficiency and ability to work across multiple software systems.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to short deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail, decision making ability and able to problem solve.
- Experience with a CRM system preferred (training will be given).
- Proficiency with Excel or Google Sheets/Suite.
- Previous experience in an administration role.
£18-20k dependant on experience
- Discount on hundreds of hotels and dining experiences around the world.
- Private medical cover.
- Opportunities for progression and learning new skills.
- Generous employer contributions to company pension scheme.
- All the espresso you can drink.
- Choose a book every month in our Library Project.
If you’re interested in joining the ResDiary team and believe this is the role for you, please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.