ResDiary is one of the world’s leading providers of online restaurant reservations, seating over 12.5 million diners per month, across more than 8,500 restaurants in 57 countries. ResDiary is a flat-fee, online reservation system designed to help hospitality operators run a smooth service.We are unique in that we do not charge transaction fees but work on a fixed monthly flat fee. Our vision is to help empower restaurants to improve revenue and yield to the operators’ best advantage.
We also have a growing offering to attract diners; a web portal, and iOS and Android app, ResDiary Now, which helps diners discover great restaurants in their locations, generating incremental bookings for our restaurateurs. Headquartered in the UK, we have team members and licensees in the UK, Ireland, Italy, South Africa, Canada, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Indonesia, the Philippines, Dubai, Australia, and New Zealand.
We are looking to recruit a talented Sales Administrator to join us in our busy Glasgow Head Office to support with the day to day running of our Sales department in providing high quality administration support to our sales executives.
You will be someone with previous experience working in an administration role (preferably within a CRM environment), and the ability to deal with a variety of responsibilities. Self-motivation and strong organisation skills will be your strength, and you will be able to demonstrate a successful blend of confidence, professionalism, and assertiveness when dealing with people.
- Answering inbound enquiry calls in a friendly and professional manner, taking key details to pass to sales account managers.
- Customer retention conversations with customers, and feeding back information and opportunities to relevant departments.
- Support to the global sales team with sales & retention administration.
- Ongoing learning and development within the company.
- Day-to-day CRM record management.
- Liaising with multiple internal departments for administration purposes and data location.
- Creating & compiling reports as necessary using company systems and programs.
Experience & skills
- Excellent communication & organisational skills.
- Excellent computer proficiency & ability to work across multiple software systems.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise & work to short deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve.
- Experience with a CRM system preferred (training will be given).
- Proficiency with Excel or Google Sheets/Suite.
- Previous experience in an administration role.
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence a benefit.
Starting Salary £19,000 with review after six months
How to apply
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of restaurant management and reservations at ResDiary, submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.