For candidates based more than 100 miles from Glasgow:
- Paid Travel to UK (for candidates outside of UK)
- Paid Travel within UK (for candidates based more than 100 miles from Glasgow)
- Reasonable agreed relocation expenses up to £500 reimbursed
- Company Mobile Phone
- Company SIM card
- Private Medical insurance provided
ResDiary is one of the world’s leading providers of online restaurant reservations, seating over 16million diners per month across more than 10,000 restaurants in 20 countries. ResDiary is a web application sold as software as a service and is accessible globally via the Internet.
ResDiary also has enterprise agreements with Dimmi in Australia and Accor Advantage Plus in Asia Pacific.
Headquartered in the UK, we have team members and licensees in the UK, Ireland, Italy, South Africa, Canada, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Indonesia, the Philippines, Dubai, Australia, and New Zealand.
ResDiary is growing year on year at a rate of 60% per annum and we see exciting opportunities in 2019. ResDiary is unique in that we do not charge transaction fees but work on a fixed monthly flat fee and our vision is to help empower venues to improve revenue and yield to the operator’s’ best advantage.
About the Role
This is a new and exciting full time sales role – with scope for flexibility, creativity and career progression. Based in Glasgow HO but with occasional travel to Italy, you will be part of a newly created small team driving sales in Italy. This role would be ideal for someone with previous hospitality experience to a restaurant/operations management level, and looking for their next challenge.
You’re doing well at the moment, you love working in sales – but you want more. More money, more fun, more opportunity.
For you sales isn’t a job, it’s a career, and you are good at it. Laughing with your colleagues is also essential for you, as is working for a company that knows that you have a life outside of work – and one that helps you to maintain a good lifestyle, and a good work/life balance.
What drives you are your life goals, you know what you want to achieve and why, and you know exactly how much money you need to reach them.
You like working as part of a team (but you like being top seller more…)
You’re a good written and verbal communicator with both colleagues and customers. You have a passion for the hospitality industry and know the challenges of restaurateurs on a day to day basis.
We will expect you to be able to grow and manage a client base of restaurant customers. Travel will be required on a regular basis to visit potential/current clients for demonstrations both in the UK and Italy.
Reporting to Head of Business Development Europe, you will be responsible for both client acquisition and retention in the identified market.
There will also be an element of account and client success management required, supporting existing customers.
You will have previous experience in sales and business development and an appetite to develop a new market for an expanding company. Knowledge and experience in the hospitality industry (particularly in restaurants) is extremely beneficial.
- Italian: Fluent/Native Speaker
- English: To B1 Level or higher
- Full training will be given, but computing skills required
- Excellent communication skills
- The desire to deliver outstanding customer service and experience is a necessity
Nice to haves
- A valid Italian driving licence
- A valid UK driving licence
- Other languages an advantage but not essential
Relevant qualifications/certifications in hospitality, marketing, sales or business management are beneficial.
Compensation & Package
- Generous basic salary dependant on relevant experience
- Uncapped bonus scheme with achievable targets and realistic OTE
- 5% company pension contribution
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Travel to work finance assistance
- Discounted rates at hotels and restaurants worldwide
- 50% off gym membership at PureGym
- Cycle to Work scheme
- ‘The Library Project’
- Development & training opportunities
This is a Full time role is based in Glasgow head office but occasional travel to Italy is essential.
Flexible working from home may be considered after completion of a 6 month probationary period.