The role will be based from our Glasgow head office, with reasonable flexibility for home working.
The role will commence in June 2021
Close Date for Applications
Friday 11th June 2021
There will be two interviews, both will be carried out remotely by online video call
This role will be full time and permanent
ResDiary is a world leading provider of online restaurant reservations, seating over 14,400,000 diners per month, across more than 9,300 restaurants in 62 countries. Owned by Accor and headquartered in the UK, we have team members and licensees in the UK, Ireland, Italy, South Africa, Canada, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Indonesia, the Philippines, Dubai, Australia, and New Zealand.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced, outgoing and customer focused person to join our Sales team as a Sales Consultant, selling remotely and directly to Italy.
You have a passion for Sales, and have worked as part of a sales team before, preferably in a SaaS environment.
We’ve met before… Previous experience of using ResDiary (or another TMS) in a front or back of house hospitality setting is valuable experience for this role.
You’re good with people. You’ll be communicating directly with potential customers and ResDiary team members over different departments, locations and time zones, so you need to be a team player who can communicate well to both external and internal customers.
You’re flexible – we are a dynamic business in an industry which has been challenged these last two years, and that means having expert awareness of the changing needs of hospitality businesses.
You’re driven to exceed targets, with the very highest levels of professionalism.
You’ll be responsible for; prospect and opportunity identification, introducing, demonstrating and ultimately selling the ResDiary table management system (and associated services) to hospitality operators, achieving sales KPIs and contributing to the team targets.
- Written and verbal English and Italian language to a professional/fluent level required (additional fluent languages advantageous)
- Relationship and rapport building with prospects
- Intelligent qualification questioning
- Ability to prevent potential sales objections and blockers through research and strategy
- Ability to challenge sales objections and blockers when they arise in a professional manner
- Deal closing and commitment gaining competence
- Post sale relationship management, maintaining professional relationships after a sale
- Understanding and empathy with the frustrations of hospitality operators
- Actively listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to secure a sale
- Present yourself as an agent ResDiary favourably in person and via telephone and email communication, inspiring confidence in the product and yourself
- Ability to communicate to potential buyers with influence both verbally and in written correspondence
- Perseverance and patience
- Professionalism and maturity in your behaviour with both internal and external customers
- Commercial awareness of the hospitality and digital reservations industries
- IT competence
- Organisational skills
- Excellent internal communication skills with an open and communicative working style
- Receptive to change and flexible in attitude
- Self motivation, and able to prioritise your own workload and manage your time
- Demonstrates willingness to seek and act upon peer and management feedback
It is necessary that you possess all necessary authorisations to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis.
- £25,000-£28,000 dependent on experience
- 5% company pension contribution after 3 months of service
- Private Healthcare after successful completion of probationary period
- Life assurance of 3x annual salary
Some more reasons to work with us
- A close, friendly team of co-workers
- Opportunities for progression and learning new skills
- Choose a book every month in our Library Project
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Monthly social events
- Employee Assistance Program
- 50% off gym membership at PureGym
Benefits after successful completion of probationary period
- Discount on hundreds of hotels and dining experiences around the world
- 5% employer contribution pension scheme after 3 months of employment
- Private Healthcare cover
- Life Insurance cover for an amount equal to 3 times salary
- Travel to work finance assistance
If you’re interested in joining the ResDiary team and believe this is the role for you, please apply with your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.