Role Start: Jan 2020
Applications to: [email protected] (please provide CV & covering letter and let us know why you would be fit for the role, you can ask us any questions there too!)
Closing Date for Applications: 29th November. Interviews will take place in Glasgow City Centre Head Office (travel expenses will be reimbursed in 2019. First Round Interviews will be online sessions, Second Roundfull)
Competitive salary with OTE of £40k-43k (DOE) with a realistic OTE of £65k.
5% company pension contribution, private healthcare and life assurance benefits are applicable after initial probationary period.
FT/PT: This role is full time and permanent
Location: We require the candidate to be London based. This role will require a combination of working from home and shared office space, with travel required within London and surrounding areas for onsite customer meetings and conferences. Occasional travel to Glasgow head office also required for training and development.
We have a small, but growing London team – you’ll have colleagues to learn from and a great deal of communication from the Glasgow head office – we’ll make you feel welcome and supported.
About The Role
Reporting to the UK Sales Manager, you will be responsible for both client acquisition and retention in the identified market. We shall expect you to be able to manage and grow a client base of hospitality venues. Travel will be expected to visit potential/current clients for onsite demonstrations.
You’re doing well at the moment, you love working in sales – but you want more. More money, more fun, more opportunity.
For you sales isn’t a job, it’s a career, and you are good at it. Laughing with your colleagues is also essential for you, as is working for a company that knows that you have a life outside of work – and one that helps you to maintain a good lifestyle, and a good work/life balance.
What drives you are your life goals, you know what you want to achieve and why, and you know exactly how much money you need to reach them.
You like working as part of a team (but you like being top seller more).
Experience & Competencies
- Have an outstanding record of sales achievement, ideally within the SaaS industry
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience
- Minimum 3 years sales team management experience
- Be able to work with defined KPI’s, processes and guidelines
- Have good knowledge of the Hospitality industry
- Proficiency in English required, other languages a bonus
- Full training given, but computer literacy is required
- A valid UK driving licence
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
This is a full time position. We are looking for a driven candidate in the London area to increase our client base. A 10 day training session is required at our head office in Glasgow, travel and accommodation expenses will be covered by ResDiary.
Some more reasons to work with us
- Generous employer pension contribution
- Travel to work finance assistance
- Discounted rates at hotels and restaurants worldwide
- 50% off gym membership at PureGym
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle to Work scheme
- ‘The Library Project’
- Development & training opportunities
Applicants can apply with their covering letter & CV to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Sales Consultant – London’.