Role Start: April/May 2019
Close Date for Applications: 19th April 2019
Interviews will take place: Interviews will take place between 22nd and 26th April 2019 in Glasgow City Centre Head Office
Applications to: email@example.com (please provide CV & covering letter detailing why you would be fit for the role)
Package: £27 – 30K dependant on experience plus achievable OTE bonus structure, 5% company pension contribution & private healthcare
FT/PT: This role is full time and permanent
Location: We require the candidate to be Manchester based. This role will be working from home, with travel required within Manchester and surrounding areas for onsite customer meetings and conferences. Occasional travel to Glasgow head office also required for training and development.
Reporting to the UK sales manager, you will be responsible for both client acquisition and retention in the identified market. We shall expect you to be able to manage and grow a client base of restaurants. Travel will be expected to visit potential/current clients.
You’re self motivated and a self starter, receptive to ideas and challenges and are expected to have the interests of the restaurant operators placed above all else. You’re able to work with or without supervision as part of a wider team.
Qualifications in hospitality, marketing or business management preferred but not essential.
Experience & Competencies
- Background in and knowledge of front of house operations within a restaurant environment is required
- Experience in a sales environment beneficial but not essential
- Proficiency in English required, other languages a bonus
- Full training given, but computer literacy is required
- A valid UK driving licence
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
This is a full time position. We are looking for a driven candidate in the Manchester area to increase our restaurant client base. A 10 day training session is required at our head office in Glasgow, travel and accommodation expenses will be covered by ResDiary. You will be working from home, with a view to office space being made available as and when required.
Some more reasons to work with us
- Generous employer pension contribution
- Travel to work finance assistance
- Discounted rates at hotels and restaurants worldwide
- 50% off gym membership at PureGym
- Private Healthcare
- Regular social events
- Cycle to Work scheme
- ‘The Library Project’
- Development & training opportunities