Sales Ledger & Credit Control executive required to join our Glasgow based Finance team.
Flexible working schedule considered – between 25 and 35 hours per week, with core required hours between 10am and 3pm Monday to Friday.
ResDiary is one of the world’s leading providers of online restaurant reservations, seating over 14,400,000 diners per month, across more than 9,300 restaurants in 62 countries. Headquartered in the UK, we have team members and licensees in the UK, Ireland, Italy, South Africa, Canada, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Indonesia, the Philippines, Dubai, Australia, and New Zealand.
About the Role
You will report directly to the Head of Finance to deal with the end to end Sales Ledger function as well as management of the mailbox, ensuring customers are responded to in a timely manner. Some cover of Purchase Ledger may be required on an ad-hoc basis.
- Assisting with all areas Sales Ledger account management including creation of invoices on instruction from the Sales Consultants, cash posting and credit control
- Management of the group mailbox – answering queries from customers/suppliers or allocating to other team members where appropriate ensuring SLA’s are met
- Reconciliations of banks, sales ledger and bad debt provision accounts
- Filing and general administration
- Cover of the Purchase Ledger on an ad-hoc basis
- Other related duties as required
You are self motivated, a team player and a problem solver. You’re enthusiastic and flexible in an important, customer facing, role.
- At least 1 year’s experience of working in a similar role
- Attention to detail, producing accurate and quality work in a fast paced office environment
- Ability to work autonomously, with excellent organisational skills
- Professional and friendly manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Basic remuneration £18-£22k subject to experience. Company pension, private health cover and annual discretionary bonus are included in the total package after probationary period is completed.
More reasons to work with us
- Generous employer pension contribution
- Travel to work finance assistance
- Discounted rates at hotels and restaurants worldwide
- 50% off gym membership at PureGym
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle to Work scheme
- ‘The Library Project’
- Development & training opportunities
- Choose a book every month in our Library Project
How to apply
If you’re interested in joining our Finance team at ResDiary, submit your application (including CV, covering letter and salary expectations) to email@example.com
Please note that all candidates will be required to provide contact details for their previous two employers (if applicable) who will be contacted after first round interviews for a reference.
Employment offers will be made subject to two references from your most recent employers being received – your consent will be asked for before contacting your current employer.
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.