Due to rapid international expansion, an exciting opportunity has emerged for a talented Social Media Executive to join our Singapore office. The successful applicant will help drive the social media strategy across Asia, NZ and Australia, helping to raise the brand awareness of ResDiary amongst prospects (restaurateurs) and diners. The marketing team is based in the UK, so the ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously under the guidance of HO, whilst supporting the local sales teams.
ResDiary is a leading online reservation system, working with some of the best restaurants in the world. We’re a growing company with over 8100 restaurants in 59 countries using the system to power over 3.5m reservations a month. We also have two consumer facing platforms that we actively promote; www.resdiary.com and our Android and iOS app, ResDiary Now. Our head office is based in Glasgow, with sales teams in London, Dublin, Singapore, Dubai, and New Zealand.
You will be responsible for managing all social media channels and campaigns across Singapore, Dubai, New Zealand and Australia, working alongside head office to ensure the brand vision and identity is adhered to/safeguarded. You must deliver engaging audience experiences to garner interest and exceed audience satisfaction.
- Creating a social media plan and comms strategy for Asia, NZ and Australia.
- Working closely with sales teams to deliver relevant local content which is engaging, creative and innovative. The aim is to enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Coordinating social media messaging with sales and marketing teams to achieve quarterly or seasonal company goals.
- B2B and consumer blogging and content generation.
- Staying up to date with restaurant / hospitality trends in territories.
- Auditing and analysing social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Analysing social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Monitoring and developing reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications
- You are a digital native with a degree in marketing, digital marketing or a similar field of expertise. You have a minimum of two years proven experience of delivering effective social media marketing campaigns.
- Have a thirst for knowledge, proactively researching and analysing social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve online presence and campaign efficacy.
- Creative thinker looking for new ways of creating engaging content.
- Web proficiency and computer software proficiency
- Team player and able to work autonomously.
- Efficient in copywriting and proofreading, with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of WordPress and updating CMS.
- Food and hospitality background.
- Links with local bloggers, influencers an advantage.
- Working knowledge of SEO and link strategies.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
To apply for this role, please email us at email@example.com with a cover letter detailing why you want to work for us, what makes you right for this role, and your CV.
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.