ResDiary is a leading restaurant reservation system used by over 7300 restaurants across the globe and helps to seat over 10.7m diners every month . Our continued goal is to expand ResDiary worldwide by enhancing both our offering on a B2B sales level for restaurateurs and an excellent reservation experience for diners.
Find out more about ResDiary here:
We’re looking for a driven support and training executive based in Dublin to work with our increasing restaurant client base around Ireland. You will be responsible for client retention and also assisting customers to make full use of the ResDiary functionality.
You’re self motivated and a self starter, receptive to ideas and challenges and are expected to have the interests of the restaurant operators placed above all else. You’re able to work with or without supervision as part of a wider team. You will report in to the Ireland Country Manager.
- Qualification to degree level in marketing, sales, business management or hospitality preferred.
- Knowledge of the local area required.
- Hospitality industry professionals preferred, ideally with prior experience in staff training.
- Proficiency in English required (additional fluent languages an advantage).
- Full training given, but computing skills required.
- A valid driving licence is preferred.
- The desire to deliver outstanding customer service is a necessity.
Having a happy team is important to us here at ResDiary, we strive to promote a great working atmosphere and that’s why we offer a range of team benefits.
- Pension plus annual discretionary bonus.
- An attractive position in a proven organisation within a dynamic and energetic team.
- Long-term career paths that are provided in a positive working environment, where our people feel safe, appreciated and respected.
A 4 day training session is required at our head office in Glasgow, travel and accommodation expenses will be covered by ResDiary. You will be working from home, with a view to office space being made available as and when required.
ResDiary are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.