Singapore • Permanent
Support Executive Roles
You’re self motivated and a self starter, receptive to ideas and challenges and are expected to have the interests of the restaurant operators placed above all else. You’re able to work with or without supervision as part of a wider team.
- Knowledge of the local area required.
- Support/training experience preferred, but hospitality industry professionals considered.
- Proficiency in English required (additional fluent languages an advantage)
- Full training given, but computing skills required.
- A valid driving licence is preferred.
- The desire to deliver outstanding customer service is a necessity.
Qualification to degree level in marketing, sales, business management or hospitality preferred.
Good basic remuneration with uncapped bonus scheme subject to negotiation.
Pension plus annual discretionary bonus.
This is a full time position. We are looking for a driven candidate based in Singapore to increase our restaurant client base. A 4 day training session is required at our head office in Glasgow, travel and accommodation expenses will be covered by ResDiary.
You will be working from home, with a view to office space being made available as and when required.
If you’re interested in joining the ResDiary team and believe this is the role for you, please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.