ResDiary have been revolutionizing restaurant reservations for more than a decade. We love what we do and live to help our customers love our system and grow their business. At every stage of a restaurateurs journey from set up, training them, support and retention, we spend our time making sure that our clients have the best product, service, experience and support.
You’re a passionate foodie, a lover of new technology and definitely a people person. You aren’t afraid to face customers’ problems and like to search for solutions to issues.
Working from our head office in Glasgow, you will support our growing team in Italy. You will be an integral part of client satisfaction and actively involved in retaining accounts. Strong customer relationships are important at ResDiary and this will be a large part of your job. You’ll be proactive, looking out for issues businesses may have and helping them manage their operations with ResDiary tips, tricks and advice.
To manage the onboarding of restaurants, making sure ResDiary is supplying the best solution for the customer’s needs and actively looking to improve their operations. Going forward, you’ll be listening to any issues the customer might have, helping them understand the capabilities of ResDiary and acting as a product ambassador.
- Ensure that the setup and training processes are followed
- Provide the clients with online (or onsite) training
- Listen to the customers issues and be a daily “problem solver”
- Help in developing the customer support and training base
- Assist in localizing the operations for the territory
- Anticipate and monitor dissatisfied accounts and ensure problems/issues are dealt with swiftly and appropriately.
- Degree preferably in hospitality management field
- Experience in the hospitality industry, preferably in the restaurant sector, to have a full understanding of the ins and outs of the business
- Ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority setting
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer loyalty
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of the territories where ResDiary is expanding
- Managing experience in hospitality
- International working context
- Fluent / native in Italian and proficient in English (additional languages are a plus)
- Previous experience in customer care
- Excellent interpersonal skills for phone troubleshooting and writing skills through email
- Deep love for the restaurant business and food
- Full training will be provided at our head office in Glasgow.
- Competitive salary plus pension contribution.
- This is a full time position, based ideally in Milan or Rome.
- You will be working from home, with a view to office space being made available as and when required.
- ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.