ResDiary is a leading online reservation system, working with some of the best restaurants in the world. We’re a growing company with over 6,800 restaurants in 58 countries using the system to power reservations. Our head office is based in Glasgow, with teams in London, Dublin, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai.
Due to rapid growth and expansion across the UK, Europe, and Asia, an exciting opportunity has emerged for a talented Technical SEO Specialist to join our Glasgow office. The successful applicant will help drive the SEO expansion and play a leading role in generating traffic to our sites, with the additional aim of improving consumer journey and engagement, and increasing conversions.
You will be responsible for implementing search strategies to drive organic and paid search, utilising best practice approaches to drive performance. Specifically the successful applicant will be taking responsibility for developing strategies that drive customer acquisition, conversion and retention; campaign setup, monitoring, analysis and reporting; as well as the optimising our destination websites. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Increase website rankings and visibility in an ethical manner.
- Track, report and analyse SEO & PPC performance campaign data from SEO & PPC campaigns and strategies.
- Analyse website for architecture, on-page/on-site utilisations, content and navigation structures and identify strong / weak points.
- Provide competitive analysis of top ranking competitor sites and provide actionable insight.
- Continuously working to identify and implement further opportunities to drive site performance KPIs
- At least 3 years’ worth of SEO & PPC experience.
- Strong focus on the technical aspects of SEO.
- Relevant degree or qualification is desirable.
- Detailed knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation tools, techniques and trends.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Great benefits
We would love to hear from you. To apply for this role please email us at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter detailing why you want to work for us and what makes you right for this role.
ResDiary are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.