Role: Training and Support Consultant
Start Date: September 2019
FT/PT: Full Time
Close Date for Applications: 29th August 2019
Interviews will take place: W/C 26th August 2019
Location: Glasgow City Centre Office
Salary: £20,000 -23,000 dependant on experience.
ResDiary is one of the world’s leading providers of online restaurant reservations, seating over 15 million diners per month, across more than 9,600 restaurants in 59 countries. Headquartered in the UK, we have team members and licensees in the UK, Ireland, Italy, South Africa, Canada, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Indonesia, the Philippines, Dubai, Australia, and New Zealand.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced, outgoing and customer focused person to join our team as a Training and Support consultant, responsible for providing technical customer support and system guidance on our market leading reservations and event management system.
The Training and Support team are responsible for supporting our customers through their onboarding journey by customising diaries, providing training and answering support queries.
Experience of using ResDiary or with another reservations management system in one or more F&B operations in a supervisory or management role is preferable. Experience of providing training in any capacity will be of added value.
Our ideal candidate will be self motivated, receptive to new ideas and challenges, a real team player and driven to exceed customer expectations with the very highest levels of professionalism and service. We encourage you to have the interests of the restaurant operators placed above all else.
- Previous experience in using ResDiary or another TMS preferred.
- The desire to deliver outstanding customer service is a necessity.
- Minimum 2 years customer facing experience in hospitality environment at management/senior operations level.
- Computer literate.
- Experience in face to face and/or telephone communication with the public.
- Proficiency in English/Additional languages beneficial.
- Experience in staff training and development.
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Good organisational skills, prioritization and timekeeping
- Patience and flexibility in the face of changing team priorities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Competitive basic salary and great benefits package, see the ‘reasons to work with us’ section below. Basic remuneration £20,000 – £23,000 dependent on experience.
- We are looking for enthusiastic candidates able to commute to Glasgow City Centre
- It is important that you possess all necessary authorisations to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis
More reasons to work with us
- Generous employer pension contribution
- Travel to work finance assistance
- Discounted rates at hotels and restaurants worldwide
- 50% off gym membership at PureGym
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Development & training opportunities
- Choose a book every month in our Library Project
How to apply
If you’re interested in joining the ResDiary team,and believe it is the role for you, submit your application (including CV, covering letter)to firstname.lastname@example.org
ResDiary is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V.low.