New ResDiary Features: Release 10.0 - February 2017
Welcome to ResDiary 10.0! This month we have some big news; the settings page has been redesigned. All your favourite settings are still there, the only difference is now they will be easier to find! Also this month we bring you a glimpse of our new Pre -Order feature which will be available in the coming months. Learn more below, please remember to clear your cache to access all new functionality.
Say "Hello" to your new settings page.
The diary settings page has been re-organised and a new design applied. It will now provide easier access and improve the experience of modifying diary settings. We used analytics to determine which settings were used regularly and conducted user tests to ensure the new design was the easiest to navigate yet.
- The settings are grouped under new headings such as “Restaurant”, “Payments” to help you find the setting you need quickly.
- Better design with cleaner new look and feel.
- More improvements on the settings coming in future releases.
Thank you to all who have Beta tested the New Widget Configurator!
Due to the success of the first ResDiary Widget Configurator we created an improved V2 of it and launched it in Beta mode in January 2017. V2 of the Widget Configurator provides a totally flexible online reservation widget that can be integrated onto a restaurant’s website in a seamless manner reflecting both their brand and website style. Feedback from all testers has been invaluable in helping us continue to optimise this feature.
We are still in Beta mode and looking for more testers. If you are a ResDiary customer and want to take the latest Widget Configurator for a spin, get in touch to request a trial by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This month we give you the first glimpse of our Pre-Order feature which will be released in the coming months.
We are introducing new functionality which will allow you to
- Create and edit special menus for large parties
- In the future, if your large party is reserving a specific promotion, the Pre-Order system will allow you to accept payment in advance or the venue manually add deposits.
We can’t wait to bring you this feature soon!Read More ->