- To be eligible for the ResDiary Customer Referral program, the business (the Referrer) must recommend our services to a venue (the Referral) who is not already either an existing customer of ResDiary nor currently in negotiations with ResDiary about a subscription to our services.
- The Referrer must complete the designated form on the ResDiary Customer Referral program page (here). The data collected on this form will be used in two ways:
- us to contact the Referral; and
- for any sign up by the Referral to be tracked as a Referral.
3. ResDiary will then make contact with the Referral. If they sign up to our services and the Referral is “successful”, the Referrer will be eligible to receive the applicable credit (the Referral Credit). The applicable Referral Credit amount is:
- 3-month credit to the referrer on a non-discounted ResDiary Pro package
- 3-month credit to the referrer on a non-discounted ResDiary Express package
4. A Referral will be deemed successful if the Referee:
- signs up to any of our packages within six months of being referred to us; and
- remains with ResDiary for a minimum of six months provided that we may, at our sole discretion, waive this requirement by notifying you that this requirement does not apply.
5. Payment of the Referral Credit will be paid to the Referrer once the successful Referral has signed up to ResDiary (and been with ResDiary for six months provided that we may, at our sole discretion, waive this requirement by notifying you that this requirement does not apply).
6. If the Referral submits cancellation of their ResDiary package within the first six months after initial sign up, then the Referral Credit will not be paid (provided that we may, at our sole discretion, waive this requirement by notifying you that this requirement does not apply).
7. A particular Referral (i.e. a particular restaurant) can only be nominated for the ResDiary Customer Referral program once within a 12 month period.
8. If a particular Referral has been referred more than once (for example, by more than one Referrer), only the first of those referrals will be considered eligible for the ResDiary Customer Referral program.
9. ResDiary reserves the right to cancel or change the ResDiary Customer Referral program without prior notice in its entirety, or for a specific Referrer, at any time for any or no reason.
10. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the ResDiary Customer Referral program will be resolved by ResDiary in its sole discretion.
11. We respect your privacy and so we collect and process all personal information in accordance with applicable New Zealand and Australian privacy legislation. Where you provide personal information of any individual, you are responsible for ensuring you have their consent to provide that personal information to us for the purposes of the ResDiary Customer Referral program.