- The promoter is ResDiary Ltd. company no. SC258100 registered office is at 36 Renfield Street, Glasgow, G2 1LU.
- Entrants shall win a ResDiary voucher worth $40. The voucher can be redeemed against payments of any meal at any ResDiary restaurant.
- The voucher must be redeemed no later than Monday December 31, 2019.
- How to enter: use the hashtag #ResDiaryReview in an Instagram post.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Republic of Ireland, and New Zealand aged 18 years or over.
- Employees of ResDiary, any participating restaurants, partners and their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition cannot enter competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of ResDiary is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received regardless of the reason.
- Winners will be chosen at ResDiary’s sole discretion.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions, without notice, in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Entrants to the competition will be notified by ResDiary of any changes as soon as possible. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the ResDiary.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by ResDiary.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook and asked to confirm via email within three days of the winner selection date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within three days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants, will be used solely in accordance with current UK legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
- ResDiary will notify the winner via email or messenger when and where the prize can be collected/ redeemed / is delivered.
- ResDiary’s decision in respect of all competition matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to ResDiary and not to any other party.
- ResDiary is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of ResDiary restaurants.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to ResDiary to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Winning entries will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram.