SALT is a boutique restaurant marketing agency that specialises in developing and implementing ROI-positive marketing strategies for restaurant and hospitality industry clients.
Our team combines extensive knowledge and experience, enabling us to provide bespoke support for your marketing requirements.
“We selected SALT based on their experience working with some of the largest online restaurant websites and technology providers in the industry. We have worked with SALT for over 18 months and Alison and Gaby are not only efficient and knowledgeable, they are a real pleasure to work with.”
VP Marketing, Distribution, & Revenue Management, Red Carnation Hotels
Restaurant marketing hub
Many restaurants and bars find the demands of managing all digital channels untenable.
Monitoring the bookings journey, liaising with third party websites, responding to editorial requests and maintaining an engaged social media audience all takes a considerable amount of time to deal with internally.
SALT offers a resourceful marketing hub allowing the venue’s marketing team to access multiple layers of digital opportunities. Exclusive campaigns, bespoke editorial packages, focused partners outreach; all strategically curated by their team. All Salt Marketing’s activities are quantifiable and their approach transparent and effective.
£1,250 + VAT
10% discount for ResDiary customers
This is a powerful one-off report that provides a snapshot of the venue’s digital presence, together with unexplored marketing opportunities.
• Newly appointed marketing managers who want to hit the ground running.
• Operators who don’t have time to undertake hours of research.
• Restaurant owners who want to identify marketing strategies to build their business and digital awareness.
£375 + VAT per venue, per day
Following the delivery of the digital audit, SALT can be retained for a fixed term.
• Actioning all points highlighted in the audit, immediately.
• Providing your in-house marketing team with strategic support.
• Streamlining all the communications with 3rd party websites.
• Consolidating digital performance.
• Securing preferential pricing with selected partners.
• Accessing exclusive digital campaigns.
The retainer is flexible and it’s based on the venue’s needs. We recommend a minimum of six months engagement to really see the benefits of any agreed campaign.