Introduction: The have a treat on us (“Prize Draw”) is organised by ResDiary Ltd. registered office at 36 Renfield Street, Glasgow,G2 1LU and UK Company no. SC258100. These rules are the terms and conditions of the Prize Draw (“Rules”). By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these Rules. If you do not agree with any of the Rules then you should not enter the Prize Draw. Failure to comply with these Rules may result in disqualification from the Prize Draw at ResDiary’s sole discretion.
Eligibility: You are eligible to enter the Prize Draw if you are a resident of the United Kingdom and if you are at least 18 years of age. Employees of ResDiary or its affiliates and anyone else professionally connected with this Prize Draw, and members of their respective immediate families (to include, parent, sibling, spouse and child) are not eligible to win the Prize (as defined below). Any such entries will be invalid. No purchase necessary to enter. Void where prohibited.
Entry Period: The Prize Draw begins on 17 January 2017 at 12.00 GMT and will end on 22 January 2017 at 17.00pm GMT (“Entry Period”).
How to Enter: To enter the Prize Draw, during the Entry Period:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/resdiary/ and like our ResDiary page, tag a friend and share the competition post.
- Limit one (1) submission per person per competition. Proof of sending will not be considered proof of receipt. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
- At the close of the Entry Period, one (1) winner (the “Winner”) will be determined by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for that prize on that day.
- ResDiary’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Prize Draw. Odds of winning depend on the actual number of eligible entries received.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook message system and asked to confirm via email within 24 hrs of the winner selection date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- ResDiary’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Governing Law: The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
Non-Affilation: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to ResDiary and not to any other party.
Modification: The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control, including the closure of a venue. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the ResDiary.