The promoter is ResDiary Ltd. company no. SC258100 registered office is at 36 Renfield Street, Glasgow, G2 1LU.
1. Prize Number 1:
- This entitles the winner to a 3 course a la carte meal including a bottle of house wine for 2 people at Pascere restaurant. This offer is available Tuesday to Thursday Lunch 12:00-2:45, Tuesday to Thursday Dinner 6:00-9:45. Offer valid until 28th February 2018 and cannot be used along with any other voucher/promotion.
- Prize Number 2:
- This entitles the winner to a meal for two people from the Valentine’s menu at La Choza Western Rd, Brighton and is redeemable on 14th Feb 2018 only.
Prizes are non-transferable and subject to availability. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Total of 1 prizes to be given to 1 winner, selected at random. Prize cannot be swapped.
- To ENTER:
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/resdiary/ and like the ResDiary page, tag a friend, and share the competition post.
- Extra chances to enter are valid when qualified by following ResDiary on Instagram.
- Multiple entries on Facebook or entries without all required information will be discarded.
- Entrants must be aged 18+. Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom.
- Employees of ResDiary, any participating restaurants, partners and their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition cannot enter competition.
- Competition closes 13:00 GMT 13/2/18. After this time/date no further entries to the competition will be permitted or qualify for entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received regardless of the reason.
- Winners will be chosen at ResDiary’s sole discretion.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions, without notice, in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Entrants to the competition will be notified by ResDiary of any changes as soon as possible. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the ResDiary.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by ResDiary and/or its agents on 13/02/18 and announced by the 14/02/18.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook or Instagram message, and asked to confirm via email within three days of the winner selection date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within three days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants, will be used solely in accordance with current UK legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ResDiary will notify the winner via email or messenger when and where the prize can be collected/ redeemed / is delivered.
- ResDiary’s decision in respect of all competition matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [Scottish] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Scotland].
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to ResDiary and not to any other party.